This is the first time I’m doing this tag, I have always enjoyed watching these tags on BookTube so I thought to do the same here! At the time of writing I’ve read 74 books so I’ve had a great reading year so far and I’m excited to get into the questions!
The tag had been done numerous times by pretty much everyone at some point, I tried to link the original tag but I couldn’t find it unfortunately.
1. Best Book You’ve Read So Far in 2019?
2. Best Sequel You’ve Read So Far in 2019?
3. New Release You Haven’t Read Yet, But Want To?
4. Most Anticipated Release For Second Half of 2019?
5. Biggest Disappointment?
6. Biggest Surprise?
7. Favourite New Author?
8. Newest Fictional Crush?
9. Newest Favourite Character?
10. Book That Made You Cry?
11. Book That Made You Happy?
12. Favourite Book To Movie Adaptation You Saw This Year?
13. Favourite Review You’ve Written This Year?
14. Most Beautiful Book You Bought So Far This Year?
15. What Books Do You Need To Read By The End of The Year?
I hope you enjoyed this tag! If you want to also do this then I tag you to do so!
THANKS FOR READING!!