This may be a bit late… Not sure when Winter ‘officially’ began because our weather in the UK has not been typically ‘wintery’ until the last couple of days! These are all books I hope to read before the end of the year, and also thorough out the beginning of next year! You should find some holiday books, some warm and fuzzy books, some winter romance, historical fictions, and some atmospheric reads! I hope all these books give the wintery vibe, and I am in the perfect mood to read all of these!
- The Bear and The Nightingale – Katherine Arden
- One Day in December – Josie Silver
- Hunted – Megan Spooner
- My New Crush Gave To Me – Shani Petroff
- Winter – Marissa Meyer
- The Deal of a Lifetime – Fredrik Backman
- His Dark Materials – Phillip Pullman
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase – Cynthia Hand
- My True Love Gave to Me – Misc.
- A Christmas Carol – Charles Dickens
- Winter Street – Elin Hilderbrand
- Harry Potter Series – J. K. Rowling
- A Shiver of Snow and Sky – Lisa Lueddecke
- Everybody Sees The Ants – A. S. King
- The Golem and the Djinni – Helene Wecker
- Winter – Ali Smith
- A Series of Unfortunate Events – Lemony Snicket
- They Both Die in The End – Adam Silvera
- The Bone Season – Samantha Shannon
- Burial Rites – Hannah Kent
- The Great Alone – Kristin Hannah
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses – Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Salt to the Sea – Ruta Sepetys
- Frostblood – Elly Blake
- Sleeping Giants – Sylvain Neuvel
- The Last Namsara – Kristen Ciccarelli
- Everless – Sara Holland
- A List of Cages – Robin Roe
So what books are you hoping to read this winter? Any of these you’ve already read? What did you think of them? Any new recommendations? I’d love to know!
THANKS FOR READING!!