Happy March 1st everyone! I know it doesn’t feel like it, especially where I am because of the snow, so I hope everyone is safe and warm! Also, happy World Book Day! Sadly loads of schools have closed so there aren’t any photo’s of kids and their costumes. Nevertheless, it’s time to put together my TBR for March! I had a real tough time deciding what I wanted to read, as nothing is really jumping out for me to read, so this is very likely changing as the month goes on!
How I do my TBRs is slightly different, I instead have a ‘Priority’ list of books; 3 as my ‘main priority‘, 2 as an ‘average priority‘, and 3 as my ‘lowest priority‘. This basically organises which books I want to get to the most. Of course I may not stick to this during the month. I also may include extra books I wish to read which didn’t get added to my Priority Reads but still wanted to pick up.
So in March, I’m looking to read…
1. OBSIDIO – Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
2. A Conjuring of Light – V.E. Schwab
3. Red Sparrow – Jason Matthews
4. Night Film – Marisha Pessl
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer – Michelle Hodkin
6. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
7. The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
8. Agnes Grey – Anne Brontë
So what are you guys reading in March? Any recommendations on what to read? Any snow where you are? I’d love to know!
THANKS FOR READING!!