Happy new year, readers! The beginning of the month means TBR!
How I do my TBRs is slightly different, I instead have a ‘Priority’ list of books; 3 as my ‘main priority‘, 2 as an ‘average priority‘, and 3 as my ‘lowest priority‘. This basically organises which books I want to get to the most. Of course I may not stick to this during the month. I also may include extra books I wish to read which didn’t get added to my Priority Reads but still wanted to pick up.
So in January, I hope to read…
1. A Conjuring of Light – V. E. Schwab
2. Ready Player One – Ernest Cline
3. Wuthering Heights – Emily Brontë
4. Lost Boy – Christina Henry
5. Scarlet – Merissa Meyer
6. The Rose Society – Marie Lu
7. Every Day – David Levithan
8. Tess of the D’Urbervilles – Thomas Hardy
So what books are you hoping to read this month? Which are you starting your reading year with? Any of these you read, and if so, what did you think? I’d love to know!
THANKS FOR READING!!