I am currently away from my books, so I couldn’t take a picture of all the books on my TBR. (soz) But I did manage to have most of them with me!
As usual, the first three are my top priority, the middle two are average priority and the bottom three are the low priority. I also may pick up extra books throughout the month, and this also may not include books I’m already in the middle of/continuation from last months TBR. So this is a very flexible plan of the books I want to get to! The reason I organise my TBR’s this way is because 8 is a reasonable amount of books for me in a month, and prioritising them feels more organised!
1. Tiger Lily – Jodi Lynn Anderson
2. Lost Boy – Christina Henry
3. Scarlet – Marissa Meyer
4. My Martian – Andy Weir
5. My Lady Jane – Cynthia Hand, Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton
6. Jane Steele – Lyndsay Faye
7. Murder on the Orient Express – Agatha Christie
8. Every Heart a Doorway – Seanon McGuire
Stuff I’ve Been Feeling Lately – Alicia Cook
Final Girls – Riley Sager
What are you guys planning to read this month? I’d love to know!
THANKS FOR READING!