Hello fellow readers! This week’s Top 5 Wednesday is Top 5 Classes based on a book/character. I’ve had so much fun with this one, and I worked hard to NOT include any Harry Potter-related classes, as then it would be the entire list… If you want to join in with Top 5 Wednesdays, the Goodreads group can be found *here*. Hope you enjoy my top 5 favourite classes!
1. “Languages: Antari” with Kel from A Darker Shade of Magic
I couldn’t remember if the ‘magic’ language had an actual language, but learning phrases such as ‘as anasae’, ‘as orense’ and the infamous ‘as travars’ got me thinking that I would definitely sit a class to learn this language. It sounds so cool!
2. “How to Ride A Dragon” with Daenerys Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire
Like horse-riding lessons, but DRAGONS. Who could turn this class down?!
3. “A History of Prythian” with Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury
I love the ACOTAR series a lot. The separate courts were so fascinating and learning about the history and politics of each of the Courts will be fantastic! I love geography and this would be one step better.
4. “Survival 101: How to Survive Another Planet” with Mark Watney from The Martian
Like the Bear Grylls of space, it takes a lot to survive Mars I’d expect! And I guess Mark picked up loads of tips for survival I would definitely like to learn.
5. “Coding: App Development” with Dimple Shah from When Dimple Met Rishi
I’m not one for techy stuff, but it was definitely interesting learning a bit about it in the book, and with Dimple’s passion, I think it would be a very good class!
THANKS FOR READING!!